Zasey Photography Custom Design Services Contract & Agreement
The Client acknowledges that the quote provided to them prior to signing this contract has been signed by the Client in agreement to the services and cost for those services quoted. Each custom design project as it pertains to albums, announcements, invitations, collage boards, etc will include up to 3 rounds of proofs. Each additional request for changes beyond the first 3 will be charged an additional $35 design fee per proof.
The Client is required to pay a retainer of no less than 30% of the total quoted cost with the remaining 70% due prior to the order of the finished proof being placed. If the Client chooses to cancel their order at any time during the design process the 30% retainer is non-refundable and will act as compensation for the time spent designing for the Client.
By signing below the Client agrees to the terms of this agreement. No verbal agreements will be honored and the Client is encouraged to retain a copy of the original quote throughout the design process until the order is received. The Client also agrees to not hold Amber Strickler/Zasey Photography liable for deadlines missed due to unforseen events such as personal emergencies, errors on behalf of the printer, or lag in Client approval time during the proofing process.
Design elements or special requests you'd like to try and have incorporated into your custom design.
Please upload a copy of the original PDF quote with your signature. This helps to ensure the proper quantity is ordered and accurate costs are charged to you.
This is the description of your section break.